Soy free DIY recipe

I’m in australia, not sure if getting soylent is even an option. But because of hormonal (estrogen) effects of soy and soy protein isolates soylent isn’t great for me anyway so I’m living off of my own version for now. Here is my recipe and where I’m starting. I have researched it and I do need a daily multivitamin to cover some bases, and with it this recipe provides everything and more than soylent.

40g Glucose
122g corn flour - removed
200ml lactose free milk, 1% hi-calcium
1/2 egg
33g pea protein isolate
66ml Coconut Cream
1.5ml omega-3
1.5g iodized salt
15g fibre
1tsp spirulina
1 cup water+flavour

This recipe is for a meal to be taken 3 times a day. The flavour is sometimes 1/4 of the water in liquid (milkshake flavouring) or sometimes cacao powder etc. By heating the cornflour in milk and water, letting it thicken then cool, it eliminates a lot of the chalky texture.

This recipe is soy free, lactose free, and gluten free. If you have a problem with milky drinks or animal products of course this recipe isn’t for you.

I’m still working on this recipe in the DIY recipe section which has nutrition tools to help.

Do you have a DIY Soylent recipe link? I’d be curious to see the micronutrient details. :slight_smile:

I’m guessing the “cornflour” is what we Americans call “corn starch”, rather than simply milled corn. Is that correct?

https://diy.soylent.com/login

[quote=“axcho, post:2, topic:24777”]
I’m guessing the “cornflour” is what we Americans call “corn starch”, rather than simply milled corn. Is that correct?
[/quote]Wikipedia says yes!

for nutriant information I used sites like this https://www.eatthismuch.com/food/view/coconut-cream,2658/ and also the results in google search, you know when you type into google how much protein is in such and such. It just tells you in the search results. I had the exact potein and carbo’s I was getting from each thing but I deleted it all because it was the same as soylent… and the nutrients I was only getting from the multivitamin I didn’t write down I just ticked them off the list when criteria was met. sorry :confused:

do I need a separate username for diy login?

@knifey, yes it’s a different website.