Soylent 1.0 for sale

I have a few weeks of 1.0 for sale. It made be too gassy, flatulent, and defecatory. I thought I would use it slowly over time, but it is just not worth it physically.

Where are you? I don’t want it enough to do it through the mail but if by some small chance you happen to be near me I might take some just out of curiosity and to be able to say I’ve tried it. 1.0 is the only version I’ve never tried.

What are your demands ($) and/or would you be willing to trade for sine 1.3 or 1.4?

I am in SE Michigan. I think I paid about $65 per week’s worth. I would sell them for the same amount.

I’ll take $65 per week’s worth plus whatever it costs to ship them. I have about 5 weeks worth.

Sorry, I’m not near SE Michigan so I can’t take it. I’d try your local Craig’s List though and if you find someone you won’t have to go to the trouble of mailing it

I’d be interested. I’m in 78749. If shipping is less than $30, I’d be game. I don’t need the pitcher, either.

Hello. How much do you want? I have about 5 and a half weeks worth. If you buy all 5, you can have the additional few bags for free. If shipping is more than $30, I’ll make up the difference.

Would you be willing to pay up front with a money order? I don’t have a Paypal account or anything.

Let me know if you want to talk by phone. I’ll give you my number. Let me know if you want me to take a photo of the 5 boxes of soylent to send to you. You can email me at andre_a2@yahoo.com
Andre

Emailed you from my yahoo account.