I just had my first glass of 1.3 this morning (I had 1 month of 1.0, and 2 months of 1.2). So far:
- The powder seems much lighter and finer than 1.2. 1.2 was definitely an improvement in terms of ease of mixing, and 1.3 seems to continue that trend. I only needed to shake the pitcher for ~30 seconds to get the powder almost completely mixed in. I’m still letting it sit overnight before putting in the oil, but maybe that’s no longer necessary.
- Both the powder and the final product are slightly darker in color than 1.2.
- 1.3 is slightly more watery than 1.2. Not sure which I prefer - it will probably depend on if 1.3 is as satiating as 1.2.
- The taste is definitely different. I don’t know exactly how to describe it - maybe more “oaty.” I think I may prefer 1.2, but if so it’s by a very slim margin.
- So far no gas, but it’s probably too early to tell if there is an improvement on that front.
Overall, 1.3 is fairly similar to 1.2 - some things slightly better, some slightly worse, but in general 1.3 won’t be a problem if you were happy with 1.2.