Soylent 1.5 brownie soup

So I’m having a problem with my Soylent 1.5 brownie recipe: I’m adding 1/2 cup cocoa, 1/2 sugar, 1/2tsp salt, and 1/2tsp baking powder to a day’s worth of 1.5 … using a batter mixer to make it nice and smooth… and I’m trying varying levels of water. Perhaps I’ve messed up the chemistry horribly here, but when I go to cook the mixture, I wind up with a liquidy mess. I can cook it at 350f for ages, and it never turns into brownies. If I use too little water, the outside shell cooks hard like a cookie but the inside remains liquid. If I use too much water, the whole mixture remains soupy. With less water, The cooked parts taste amazing, but they’re closer to cookie consistency… and I want brownies, damnit. Anyone here with baking experience that might be able to help out?

My ideal brownie recipe would be able to cook at a temperature that doesn’t destroy nutrients, but I’m aware that this is a pipe-dream.

IANAB, but would suggest adding an egg or two to get some rise. I’ve been baking my DIY into loaves, not brownies, by simply adding nothing but 3 eggs and a tsp of baking powder (though I think I could skip it) to a batch, I don’t even add water, but my DIY does use some heavy cream. I need to try for brownies…

I need to get me some eggs >.>

Don’t put water in it. Try to get the moisture you need from eggs and butter/margarine. If you still need more moisture after that, go with milk rather than water. But the best brownie recipes don’t use any liquid besides eggs and sometimes oil.

Combine:
1 pouch of Soylent
½ cup of cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup sugar
Mix together:
1 egg
1/3 cup vegetable oil (=1 bottle of Soylent oil blend)
2/3 cup +1 tablespoon water
½ teaspoon vanilla
Once the wet ingredients are combined slowly add the dry mix. I used a whisk but an electric mixer on medium speed would work fine. If it is too dry add additional water at 1 tablespoon at a time but no more than a total of 1 cup of water.
Grease the bottom and sides of a 8" x 12" glass dish.( I used good old Crisco. You could use the spray on products like Pam. Do not use butter) Pour in the mixture. Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Insert a knife to check for doneness. If it comes out clean you are done. If the batter is still wet bake an additional 5 minutes

This is the recipe I used with earlier version. With the oil already in 1.5 I don’t know if you need to add more oil. The water was enough just to make a batter. You absolutely need the eggs. Good luck.