Soylent 1.6 low water ok?

I just tried a case of 2.0 and liked it so I ended up ordering 1.6 powder… and it was a bit sweet. So it got me thinking. What if I only added 250ml of water to the blender for the whole bag. I added in about 1 tbs of vanilla too. It came up very smooth and thick (Pudding consistency) and tasted like vanilla pudding. My question is this, Whole package made about ~400-500ml of “pudding” Would there be any adverse effects of eating it so densely? Also I have to say I would purchase this is premixed foiled packets if they made it like this. Sorta Soylent OTG without having to carry all that water and deal with mixing.

I am quite sure that low water is ok. The amount of water has always been optional, with just a recommended amount.

You need water, but it doesn’t have to be at the same time as Soylent.

You can even eat it dry if you want, though that might be a bit rough.

Oh I know I need water, but I can always drink that. Just wanted to make sure it wouldn’t end up giving major gas or something to eat it like that.

I don’t remember having seen anyone really experiment with low water but if you did run into an unexpected problem, you could – add water! Let us know how it goes.

[quote=“MoogleMD, post:4, topic:25767, full:true”]
Oh I know I need water, but I can always drink that. Just wanted to make sure it wouldn’t end up giving major gas or something to eat it like that.
[/quote]I find more water makes it mix easier and less likely that i swallow air bubbles.

But otherwise i can’t see why.

No reason at all not to have Soylent pudding. Enjoy!

I have to admit mixing it was a challenge, took about 10 mins of working the blender to get it all to mix. But 1.6+ Vanilla = great pudding. No side effects with gas noted. Texture is very smooth with no bubbles. It’s super rich and dense though. I’d estimate it’s about 400 calories per 100ml. It fills me up pretty quick eating it.