Soylent 2.0 Coupon for new subscribers

Not for all of eternity, just for the first month.

Soylent is a sponsor on Amir Blumenfeld’s podcast, and is giving a 20% off coupon:

Also, if you want to listen to the advertisement and them talking about it, listen to the first few minutes of their latest podcast:

You know, there are a heck of a lot of different Soylent codes floating around out there these days. I feel like starting another subscription and trying some random word just to see if it will work. Maybe CANNIBAL just to dabble in juvenile irony. I’d give me a dicsount for that one.

We run coupons for events we do, but they generally only live for a week.

LINUSTECH

20% off, found on reddit.

This is expired now. SOYLENTCOMMUNITY1 still works for 10% off.

Thanks @mellored, I hadn’t noticed this until you posted it today.

50% off your first box of Soylent 2.0, for new subscribers.

@Conor
Does SOYLENTCOMMUNITY1 still work? This guy on reddit says it was telling him it expired.

It’s off, i’ve turned off 98 percent of our coupons.

So, in celebration of the upcoming holiday, it is an Easter egg hunt to find the remaining 2% that are active? I can dig it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I found a coupon code that is still active.

FL0IB5S

Do I win anything?

Found another currently working one for flavors (Cacao/Nectar):

FLH5E26

Those are not active.

Oh dang. Obviously I didn’t try to check out, but those were the only two that applied the discount to what was sitting in my basket prior to checkout. (all of the others I tried said “expired” when I tried them)

This game isn’t as fun as I originally thought. Back to Candy Crush…

Very sad to hear about the soylentcommunity1 deactivation. Without that coupon, is there any reason to order direct from Soylent rather than utilizing the 15% Subscribe & Save discount on Amazon? I cancelled my Amazon subscriptions a few days ago because Amazon started charging sales tax in my state. I was planning on ordering directly from Soylent instead, but without this coupon Amazon still seems like the better option even with sales tax. But now I have to wait another month for my next Subscribe & Save on Amazon. :frowning:

EDIT: I did some more research and it appears that using Amazon Prime Pantry rather than Subscribe & Save seems to be the best option, as long as you’re okay with ordering in multiples of 3 boxes, which is the most that can fix in each Prime Pantry box. Shipping on each Prime Pantry box is $6, or $2 per Soylent box. And each Prime Pantry box would have some free space to order other small stuff.

Here are the stats for Coffiest:

Soylent.com non-subscription: $39.00
Soylent.com subscription: $37.05
Amazon non-subscription: $39.00 + tax
Amazon 5% subscribe & save: $37.05 + tax
Amazon 15% subscribe & save: $33.15 + tax
Amazon Prime Pantry (multiples of 3 boxes only): $30.97 + $2 shipping = $32.97 + tax

Also it looks like Amazon can somehow fit 10 Coffiest boxes in 3 Prime Pantry boxes… no idea how that’s supposed to work, but if you’re willing to order 10, that would take the shipping down even further.

Pretty sure soylentcommunity1 just gave u 10% off first order.

True.
I think some people were creating a new account each time, which might be why they disabled it.

Interesting breakdown of the pricing. I was unaware of what Amazon Prime Pantry was until I looked it up.

Weirdly enough, when I searched “soylent” on the Amazon Prime Pantry page, Cacao and Nectar were quite a bit cheaper than Original flavor (and Coffiest didn’t even show up):

woah that’s awesome, just ordered some cacao and nectar

before shipping, it’s even 2 cents cheaper than a grandfathered original 2.0 sub ($29/12)!

Currently on the Soylent Drink page: