Soylent 2.0 Not As Filling Recently

It seems like my last monthly shipment or two of Soylent 2 hasn’t been filling me up as much. I’ll drink one and then I’ll be hungry for another one like 2 hours later. Anyone else notice this?

I think the thicker batches are both more satisfying and also taste much better.

1 Like

2.0 is not as satiating for me as 1.6, which is not as satiating for me as 1.5. :frowning:

It could also be that I’m subsisting almost completely on 2.0 now instead of about 3/4 of my meals being Soylent, with solid food in there at times. Come to think of it, the lack of satiation may be because I had been consuming the food bars along with 2.0 for about the past 2 months or so, now I can’t have them until sometime in 2017 :sob: They should still sell the food bars but make it “buyer beware” hahaha

2 Likes

Have you had any increase in daily activity? Perhaps even the colder weather may cause a person to start trying to consume a bit more calories for the winter. It is also possible the your body was getting an excessive amount of something from the 1/4 solid meal you were eating (salt comes to mind) before you went 100%. Maybe try just adding a small pinch of salt and seeing if that helps.

Nope, same level of activity, possibly less since it’s gotten colder out haha I’ve been unemployed for 10 months, so I’m largely sedentary, especially since it’s gotten colder out. I’m not a big fan of the cold so my apartment is nice and warm. I don’t think adding salt would change anything because it’s not a craving for something salty/sweet/fatty but more of a general hunger, but then again my stomach has been messed up for about a good 8 years and sometimes it’s a little difficult to tell the difference between hunger pangs and just general discomfort haha