Soylent alternative in Europe most similar to 1.5?

I ordered some Soylent 1.5 from the US and it took a long time to get here, and was prohibitively expensive, but I hadn’t tried it before and wanted to know what it was like.

The problem is that I really liked it, and want more. I tried Nano as a cheap alternative but the taste and texture is awful in comparison to 1.5, which tastes neutral and is actually quite delicious if you leave it for a few hours to get thicker and colder.

I have two questions:

1. What is the European Soylent alternative that is most similar in taste, texture, and ingredients (I want to ensure quality) to 1.5?
  2. Is there a way to import 1.5 relatively cheaply? I’d use a service like myus.com, but I can’t actually buy from soylent.me because they changed their payment page to be Visa only, and it’ll only accept a US billing address. (That really pissed me off, I bought Bitcoin just before they changed their site)

Thanks!

Hi luke. Take a look at our product stonershake.com. We’re based in the netherlands.

Huel (from the UK) has been pretty good for me so far.

Like, 1.5 it’s based on rice protein and tastes similar. Biggest difference is that Huel has more than double the amount of protein - this just means adding more water to get a nice texture.

Mana (from Czech Republic) is good too, the best tasting of the Euro Soylents - although it’s more like Soylent 1.2/3.

The rest of the Euro brands (Joylent, Queal etc.) are pretty awful nutritionally (insanely high GI ingredients, low-bioavailability nutrients).