Soylent Available

I am done with Soylent for now and I’ve cancelled my subscription… After 1.1 and 1.2 made the gas smell even worse I can’t really keep using it until a solution is found.

I have multiple weeks of 1.0, 1.1 and now 1.2 available. Just PM me if you are interested in any of it.

EDIT: So I was flagged, and of course no mention as to why . . . . I am attempting to give back to the community, if the community doesn’t want it fine, you don’t need to PM me now do you? If there is a more appropriate way of offering to community I’m all ears, but blind censorship really doesn’t send the best message and is counter productive. Open discussion would be prudent instead of hiding behind flags with no meaning or justification.

Also, I never said I was selling anything, which I assume is what I was flagging for.

Jake

I don’t blame you. But, in another thread it’s mentioned that adding Barlean’s Greens corrects the problem. Something to consider…

I assume it’s this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002VLZ88U/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_BmvEub1JEBGJP

Any idea how much in a days pitcher? They don’t list a recommended daily amount. I’ll give it a whirl with 1.2 as I really do want this to work, but I’m still looking to get rid of my 1.0 and 1.1 stock.

Yep, that’s the stuff. You can read the discussion about it here starting at post 111. Hopefully this link will take you right to the correct part. I’m tempted to try it myself:

Ordered a 5oz jug and will try it out for a couple days with 1.2. Although I should know later that day if it works, since the gas comes like clock work after consuming a glass.

I’ve been on probiotics and digestive enzymes for months with no effect, so I don’t have high hopes for this, but hey we’ll see.

Cool, it’s worth a try. Hopefully 1.3 will be easier to digest. :smile:

They need to consider what you and me listed out among other things :smile: