Soylent dosnt answer my emails / very disapointing / some serious questions

hi

first of all sorry my bad english,its not my main language i hope u still understand most of what i am saying

i did send 2 emails to info@soylent.me on 27.10.2014 and on 11.11.2014

i dont get any respond that is very disapointing ,
this is what i send :

a friend of me and myself are realy intriged by your product and we thinking of changing to it instead of other food

but because it will be such a big decission to change maybe 50%-80% of our entire food possible for the rest of the life to your product

i have some serious questions about it :

how will this product produced ?

are there informations how the nutrients will be won ?

are there any kinds of informations how good the human body can
take/absorb/assimilate the nutrients and all the other ingredients from
your product ?

( for example normaly vitamins from pils dietary supplement ore
other produced products the human body cant absorb same way as
vitamins form like a real apple real vegetables real fruit ,why is this
different with your product )?

are there indepent studys where i can see informations like blood
levels / channges of the human body for examples / body fat /body
muscles / body

productivitys / body capabilitys ?

on those kinds of studys and similar things i am interested and i dont get those kind of information from your web page

how can it be possible that this product can be used only , without even sometimes eating some fresh vegetables/fruits

,no other produced product is capable of that achivment

i obviously dont want to die consuming only your product ^^ i want to live more healthy and longer

also this product is realy expensive for example i
pay about 1000 usd for my apartment but for noudles and pizza
for entire day of food i pay only about 6 usd and that is most likely
much more tasty than your product, so i am a bit confused why this
powder is so expensive your profit margin has to be huge

and i am afraid just paying for the hipster name , like same way a
apple product costs more than similar electronics but u have to pay the
name

,i like good food , so your product doesnt taste as well as my
normal food and its more expensive, so it has to be like godlike good
in the other areas :wink: ,

i am locking forward to reading your answers , and thanks in advance for doing so

regards til

maybe i can get here some answers official and ore non official

Tagging @Soylent to get their attention.

From an outside point of view because of the language barrier, your questions could be seen as sarcastic :slight_smile:

Without answereing specific questions I will point you towards www.blog.soylent.me

You will find some of the answeres there :slight_smile: there are also many posts around on this forum talking about specific stuff. And this product is much healthier for you than pizza and noodles.

I’m gonna say they probably thought it was spam, between the language issues and mentions of diet pills. Maybe even got auto-filtered from their email as such.

thanks guys

the www.blog.soylent.me does not work
how to “tagging @soylent to get their attention” would be nice if some soylent guys answer my questions
would love to get at least some of my questions answered at all

I am sorry, it was http://blog.soylent.me

http://blog.soylent.me <- only a few questions will be answered here
Tagging @Soylent to get their attention <-- how do i do that ?

why is nobody from soylent answer my questions ?, unreal ,why are they ignoring me as potential long terme customer , this must be first time in history that a company that is producing something wanting to sell it totaly are unavailable , no phone no email no reponds at all ,never been so frustrated with a customer service from any company ever ,

May I ask where you are from? @til

I ask because Soylent isn’t even shipping internationally yet… Your questions are strange, some of them you should be able to find the answere for yourself… Soylent is perfectly fine to live on, and you wont die from only eating Soylent…

Could you try asking again what questions specifically you still need answered? As basic as it can be said?

hi,thanks for helping me ,im from central europe amazon does deliver soylent to my place so thats not the problem
i believe u that soylent is much better than for example pizza ore noodles
i think i am just frustrated that i will not get any official respons to my mails/questions , looks like poor company customer support ,
my still not answered questions are all in my first post
4 questions i think the question 3) is the most important for me to know

1. how will this product produced ?

2. are there informations how the nutrients will be won ?

3. are there any kinds of informations how good the human body can
    take/absorb/assimilate the nutrients and all the other ingredients from
    your product ?
    ( for example normaly vitamins from pils dietary supplement ore
    other produced products the human body cant absorb same way as
    vitamins form like a real apple real vegetables real fruit ,why is this
    different with your product )?
    how can it be possible that this product can be used only , without even sometimes eating some fresh vegetables/fruits,no other produced product is capable of that achivment

4. are there indepent studys where i can see informations like blood
    levels / channges of the human body for examples / body fat /body
    muscles / body productivitys / body capabilitys ?
    on those kinds of studys and similar things i am interested and i dont get those kind of information from your web page

The Soylent you might buy on Amazon is not shipped by the official Soylent team… it is just some guy who has bought a bunch of Soylent, and is now reselling it…

Some powder is mixed together…

This question makes no sense. “won”?

Yes, people have lived on Soylent for over a year now… the blood tests shows that the vitamins and minerals are absorbed just fine., you can look up each specific vitamin/mineral by it’s full name and look for the bioavailablity… that is the % of it that will actually be absorbed by your body (and not just pooped or peed out the other end. (basically)
A vitamin is a vitamin no matter what the source is… but there are different versions of specific vitamins, and that is what matters.

this is an example.

Plenty of people have posted their own blood results here on the forum, do a little digging and you may find some… but there are no independent studies yet about the effects of Soylent as far as I know.

Like I said earlier, since you are actually not buying the product from Soylent… but from some stranger on Amazon, all this information you are asking for is not (in my point of view) Soylents responsibility to provide to you… most of the information is available through the blogs or on this forum… or wikipedia or google :slight_smile:

thanks for answering , i checked amazon and its a company not some guy ,its also called soylent looks similar,the original soylent will not be send into the eu , so indeed its not the original soylent i thought ,but some very similar product ,
they say in the eu version the vitamins are not that high dosed which is better because couple of reasons ( the reasons sounds logical )
and they say the omega 3 fat is not from fish ore baby seal but instead from the plant flax
also there is a total vegan version
interesting , they say many things ^^ for example the main reason why this eu version is better , is the fact that in the usa there is only 1 version to buy no matter if you female ore male and no matter how much kg / pounds you weigh and what your goals are , with the eu version there a different types ,depends what u need what your secundary goal is , like losing weight ore gaining weight
and so on , , little bit confusing dont know if they work together with soylent usa ore not , if not why can they use the same name for there product , didnt soylent usa registered that name ?
, so i guess all my questions about the real usa soylent product are not valid because i only have the option to buy this eu soylent , which is different

Soylent does not sell through Amazon. The only sources of Soylent on Amazon are just “some guy” and some other company not Rosa Labs/Soylent. In other words, just some guys that made some company to just resell Soylent internationally. You are not buying from Soylent, but it is the Soylent product.

Similarly, I can go on there and buy a Sony TV from TVguys64.com and it’s not Sony, it’s just some guy selling Sony TV’s through Amazon. It’s like eBay, just about anyone can sell through Amazon.

They do not work together. Soylent does not have any distribution partners.

If they are selling the Soylent brand of product they can of course still call it Soylent. If it is Soylent then it is just being sold by some guy who bought it from them and is now reselling.

There are also other brands that claim to be similar to Soylent being sold in Europe.

http://www.joylent.eu/

and

both seem pretty similar to Soylent, but are located and ship to EU.

that makes it complicated, i cant get the original soylent here in eu ,now i have to look into all those similar products , how to choose how to decide which is best

http://queal.eu/ is also an option.

They’ve all been discussed to one degree or another on this forum. You can even find posts from customers who’ve tried them. Click the magnifying glass in the upper right corner to search for the names of the various competing brands and read what people have said so far.