Soylent during pregnancy?

To start out I’m not pregnant however I intend to be at the end of this year. I’ve been on Soylent since early March and I get 50% to 75% of my daily calories from it. The rest of my food tends to be vegan although I am not vegan I just like the challenge of vegan cooking at the moment. Anyway, I don’t wish an unborn child to be a lab rat but I also love being on Soylent. I feel better and life is just easier with it. What are your thoughts about Soylent during pregnancy? Pregnant women eat a lot of questionable things like processed foods and even dirt. Would Soylent be a bad thing? I’ll bring this up to my doctor before I even start trying to get pregnant but I’d like other people thoughts on this as well.

Also, My wife is going to get pregnant, what should we do?

Haha, I was literally waiting for you to say it wasn’t recommend. At least I have most of 2015 to get my fill.

That doesn’t mean you can’t have any Soylent. It just means you need to take the nutrition facts of Soylent to your doctor and find out what additional needs you would have.

While “Soylent isn’t formulated for children and/or pregnant women…” it is worth remembering that “real” food isn’t really either. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: