Soylent Food Bar

Saw this on reddit: Soylent Food Bar, Better than an iPhone7 leak

It looks like the text says 2.12 oz, 60 g, 250 kcal.

HYPE!

The terms foobar (/ˈfuːbɑːr/), or foo and others are used as placeholder names (also referred to as metasyntactic variables) in computer programming or computer-related documentation. They have been used to name entities such as variables, functions, and commands whose exact identity is unimportant and serve only to demonstrate a concept.

I get the feeling the name was no accident

They could have included a banana for scale.

Soylent Fubar!

It’s Soylent, but beyond all recognition!

The ultimate Pokémon trainer food is near! Dem giant end flaps, though. The price better be between Powder and RTD, at the highest.

Should it be 250 or 200 kcal?

Cool, that’s only 1.06lb/2000kcal. Hopefully the low weight means a low shipping cost and a competitive price.

People do seem to have strong opinions on price.

Why not?

Anyway, foobar is the best thing ever IMHO:

(and I’m pumped as hell for a Soylent food bar!) :grinning:

I hope a day’s worth is cheaper than 2.0 is. There’d be a shipping weight reduction without the liquid & it’d take up less storage space, which I think would compensate for any added sweetener.

My entire family is waiting for these bars to be available. My college-student daughter would like a case immediately. When? When?? :smiley:

Yeah, when the bars are released others in my household will become Soylenteers too. (If it’s priced well below 2.0).

My guess is Soylent bars will NOT be cheaper than liquid.

I would have agreed (they seem to be increasing price when they can), until I saw the latest AMA.

My guess is Soylent bars WILL be cheaper than liquid.

I’d bet a dollar that either @Ric or @wezaleff are correct…

“you couldnt be MORE wrong…” - 5 Bucks

He would be wrong if the price was exactly the same. :stuck_out_tongue:

This would get me ordering again despite how bad the Canadian dollar is right now.

@conor are bars the next release?