Soylent in the UK/Re - ship?

Hi all,

I read about this in today’s UK edition of The Times! I find cooking/shopping/food planning so much of an irritation that I got really excited when reading.

I came to the website then became really deflated when I found out it only ships within the USA.

Do we have any idea of dates for a UK launch platform?

In addition, I have looked at using RE - SHIP companies in the US that forward parcels, what size and wieght does the 14 day packages come in?

Many Thanks,

Elvis

Checkout their website for details but EU shipping won’t happen until the end of the month year: http://soylent.me/

Does anybody have any idea how much it would cost to ship 1 month of soylent to the UK of another country in europe ?

Hah. Month? Try year :frowning:

So does anyone know the dimensions and wieght of the 14 bag starter pack. This way I can get it delivered to a courier who will process it for delivery to Europe.

TIA

YEAR. End of the YEAR. No clue why I wrote month.

For seven days:

Size: 22in x 6in x 11in
Weight: About 10lbs

Shipping cost: Probably $80 excluding VAT and import tax (if any).

I’d assume they manufacture it in Europe too no? I don’t see why would anyone want to lose the world’s biggest economic block in terms of sales.

Cheers for the reply everyone. I really want to order but I can’t justify the re ship costs. Looks like I’m doomed to wait until uk distribution.

Elvis

Check MANA - Jacob’s soylent from Czech Republic.
Very close to official and ships in EU.