Soylent may prevent cancer

Scientists out of the University of Exeter believe that side effects experienced by some who consume Soylent actually prevent cancer, among other diseases. Amazingly this benefits not only the Soylent consumer, but his or her family, friends, and possibly even those who they come into casual contact with, although those closest to these Soylent pioneers are likely to have the best chance of experiencing the curing effects.

The cancer curing benefits come as hydrogen sulfide gas is naturally produced (when bacteria breaks down the Soylent) in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero with significant implications for future therapies for a variety of diseases.

Scientists believe these effects from Soylent have the power to reduce risks of cancer, strokes, heart attacks, arthritis, and dementia by preserving mitochondria.

These benefits seem to only show up for a small percentage of Soylenteers, and unfortunately, at this time it seems that these cancer curing properties are less present in the newer Soylent formulations than they were in some of the earlier versions. There’s no immediate test other than trying different versions of Soylent for yourself to see which give you the best bacterial response.

Keep calm and Soylent on my friends.

Gas and Soylent 2.0?

The death farts!!!

Not anymore. Now they’re life giving farts!!!

So, apparently my bedroom is the fountain of youth now, not simply a gas chamber.

I’ve been using Soylent 2.0 for a number of weeks and switched back to 1.5 to clear out the 3 weeks I had sitting on the shelf. I forgot how bad the farts were. I hope Rosa Labs gets 1.6 out soon since I can’t afford 2.0. :slightly_smiling:

I really like the life extending farts. I even go as far as to add some sulfur (MSM) to the mix.

Soylent doesn’t give me any gas at all :frowning: Maybe I should start mixing it with milk…

In a sad corollary, cancer may also prevent Soylent use.

In a sad coronary, heart attacks may also prevent Soylent use.

Actually, people with chemo nausea often have good tolerance for liquid nourishment.