Soylent Muffins! And does baking change nutrition?

I think I finally cracked it, after about two years and 20 revisions I have a recipe that worked out well and tasted nice, partly through serendipity. There is still some work needed to refine the recipe and lower the cost. The serendipitous part was forgetting to break up the chocolate and just shoving squares in the middle before baking, gives a nice burst of flavour to hide any of the odd tastes.

The recipe also should be easy to make Gluten Free, if not there already.

https://diy.soylent.com/recipes/balanced-applecinnamon-choc-muffins

So, the question is, does baking cause the nutritional guide to change drastically, or is it still a good guide? I see that a few people have talked about vitamins being lost, and as I am only really using vitamin supplements for vitamin content, I could easily switch them out; but OTOH, the temperature is not super hot for a super long time.

I’m also looking for any ideas and suggestions to improve the recipe are gratefully welcome, and you don’t need to have cooked it. Current mixture is making about 11 per day, I also want to try and get this number down below 9.

A little more detail on past muffins, they were lacking taste and instead of rising went sideways. Some ended up having a plastic-y crust

Baking does not cause the nutritional guide to change drastically; extreme heat only affects a few nutrients, and not that much. It is still a good guide.

cooking in this way, based on the info in that study, would likely significantly reduce vitamin c, and also increase the glycemic index(i.e. more simple sugars from the conversion of some starch).
the vitamin c is already only ~150% DRV, so if you cook much of your daily soylent you’ll definitely want to take a supplement. oh, totally blanked the diy tag, your c should be fine even after losing 60%.
as for the glycemic index, this basically means your energy level may be a bit more spiky, but if you don’t have diabetes or anything it’s probably fine.