Soylent Powder: Cafe Mocha

Soylent Powder Cafe Mocha is here!

Link: https://soylent.com/products/powder-cafe-mocha-pouch

Unfortunately it contains coffee, which stops me from buying it. However, it is good to see more powdered Soylent released into the wild,

Ah man at first glance I thought it said Matcha.

Waaaaaaay too much caffeine in the Cafe Mocha/Vanilla products for me (Chai is fine though).

But yeah, still cool to see new products (well not really a new product but you know what I mean).

I must agree, hopefully this is the start of a powder avalanche

After vowing not to, I bought Cafe Mocha anyway. I am on my second serving today. I liked the flavor and am tolerating the jangled feeling the caffeine gives me.

There is a theoretical problem for those of us who drink a lot of soylent daily. Normally, I make one container of soylent, which can last a couple of days. If I have mocha but don’t want a jolt of caffeine every meal, I have to have two containers, one for non caffeinated Soylent. I don’t have two containers, so I would have to buy another, which would take extra fridge space and would be an extra hassle.

Alternative, I would have to get used to the caffeine jolt with every Soylent meal when I drink Mocha. I don’t like that either.

Could you not adapt a new habit of making a single serving size once in the morning? Like in a shaker bottle, shouldn’t be as hard as putting on a pot of coffee and that’s a pretty average thing to do for most people.

How much caffeine is in the Mocha (bottled or powder)? My only reference is the 200mg tablet I take in the morning as I’m not a coffee drinker (and I’m cheap).

Post can’t be empty.