Soylent reordering

I received my 5 weeks of Soylent on June 10, which means I’m not very far off on needing to reorder! But I haven’t received any invitation to the re-ordering system. I’ve been off the boards for a while but last time I read about it I thought that we were supposed to get an invitation via email to the re-ordering/subscription system and that we should re-order a good week or more before we run out. Or should I just order a subscription through the “Purchase” link on the front page and the system will automatically know I’m re-ordering instead of a new customer?

As long as you use the same email address, it should recognize that it’s a reorder. At least that’s been the case for us with 2 reorders so far.

How reliable have reorder times been lately? Are people getting reorders within 2-3 weeks?

I originally got 4 weeks. I started a subscription (for 4 weeks) on Jun 28th. I received a shipping notice on July 2nd. The shipment arrived on July 10th.

Both of our previous reorders arrived inside of 2 weeks. The second reorder in 1 week. I just finally signed us up for a subscription on July 7 as our supply was down to about 10 days worth. Hoping it shows up in the next 3 days or so, or we’re going to have to resort to - horror! - conventional food for a stretch.

Ahhhhh such problems… LOL

I have a subscription and it arrived in a timely manner. I do not know the exact number of days but it arrived roughly two weeks after my initial order.