Soylent resuming normal shipping?

I’ve followed the speculation around the cause for the sudden slowdown in shipping closely… given that it appeared to be getting close to my shipping date before it stopped. There have only been a trickle of shipments (based on the tracker) over the past few weeks… and while we still don’t know why, hopefully it’s been resolved - it looks like myself and another 4-weeker from June’13 both got shipment notifications today.
It will be interesting to see if more flow in now.

With that… feel free to continue the speculation for the delay… (my guess is that they were catching up on re-orders, since those appeared to be going out, and aren’t really tracked in the tracker)

I had not looked at the tracker until now. I assume this is voluntary data from users correct? In that case it’s only going to be accurate for a relatively small sample pool, and also dependent upon people having the time/inclination to go put in their info… yes?

Better than nothing I suppose, but I’m not sure how well it will really correlate to shipping activities going on outside of that pool.

It’s a small sample set, but as long as those users are fairly randomly distributed you don’t need many to get a fairly accurate picture of what’s going on.

For those that don’t know what I’m talking about: http://diy.soylent.me/shipment-tracker?sort=shipmentTracker.soylentTrackingEmail&dir=desc

It is pretty limited. You can only see the information updated by users. Anyone not participating or not updating timely is going to be missing. Since there is quite a bit of data, it is possible to sort by the different fields and infer patterns.

With no communication from the company, that is the best we can do for now! I can’t say I like what I’ve seen recently, either. There has been a distinct lack of progress. Not knowing the reason behind that, it is hard not to assume the worst.