Soylent saved my life

Hi my name is Josh. Your product save my life. Six months ago I found out I had stage four cancer in my jaw. The doctors remove the cancer and replaced my jaw with other bone from my body. Afterwards I had to do radiation. This was a month and a half of pain and suffering. After the radiation for two weeks most people have burns inside their mouth and in their throat. Most people aren’t able to swallow or eat this is the most painful time. I was one of these people. For two weeks I was not able to eat I lost 30 pounds. Having proper nutrition is a major issue when trying to heal from radiation and cancer. I was lucky enough to have a friend who was working with your company he brought me two cases of your product. After my first sip I couldn’t stop crying because I was able to eat again and my stomach was full. I will forever be in debt to this product. I am wanting to get in touch with someone here in hopes that I can start a program at my hospital. after my first sip I couldn’t stop crying because I was able to eat again and my stomach was full. I will forever be in debt to this product. I am wanting to get in touch with someone here in hopes that I can start a program at my hospital UIC Chicago so I and your product can help save lives. Any information in which I can make this happen would be greatly appreciated. Please email me if this is possible at Jnaster@gmail.com. A little more backstory I was originally taking a Nother product meant for feeding tubes and it tasted horrible. Luckily for me radiation kills your taste buds but there was one thing I could taste strawberry Soylent and it’s still to this day one of my favorites. I would love to help save more lives and make recovery easy for other cancer patients with your help thanks again and thank you for helping me live my best life .

Josh Naster

Ps I was crying the Entire time I wrote this. This product means that much to me

Also thanks Ken for bringing me this amazing product

I am so glad you are OK, thank you for sharing your emotional story.

I’m gonna repost this on the official Soylent subreddit and the official Soylent discord

i want to give a thousand likes to your post and soylent.

Hello, Josh. I was really impressed by your story and I hope you will be fine. Your story is confirmation of the importance of such product as Soylent. I wish you good luck!

Thank you I would love a program together for my hospital to get other is using it either at donation thing or discounts. Any help would be majorly appreciated.