Soylent separating

I received my Soylent this morning around 10am I figured if I started soaking it right away I could have some ready in time for a late dinner. Well I just went into my fridge and my Soylent had separated. The water was sitting on top of the soylent (a little over half of the pitcher was water, beige water but water nonetheless). I don’t know if this is supposed to be happening. Maybe I made it wrong although I don’t think so… I put a little bit of water in the bottom, poured the whole pouch in and put in a total of 12 scoops of water, about 1.6 liters and a quarter table spoon if salt. I left the oil out. After that I put it in the fridge for 8 hours or so and that’s when I found it separated. Please tell me if this is normal or not…

Shake it up. This is normal

Super normal. Shake vigorously and carry on.

Also, it’s a quarter teaspoon of salt. A quarter tablespoon would be way too much.

Yeah little too much salt there :slight_smile: but the seperation is normal. I found that it seperates less after this first soak. (Shake it)

Oh right 1/4th teaspoon. I had the right measurement I just didn’t write it on here correctly.