Soylent Subreddit has reached 1k subscribers!

Hi everyone,

We’ve now reached 1k subscribers to the Soylent Subreddit! If you haven’t heard of it, head on over and check it out. I’ve been overseeing it’s development for the past couple months, and it’s had a slow, but steady increase in population. Though breaking 1k subscribers is small, it signifies that the subreddit doesn’t seem to be going anywhere, so I’d like to invite the Discourse community over to add and encourage discussions there as well.

Ideally, I’d like it to be a friendly resource to those new to the subject (reddit has an FAQ and Wiki functionality I haven’t quite dived into yet), but also a hub for user experiences and questions, and essentially an extension of the current Discourse board.

If anyone has experience moderating subreddits, feel free to send me a PM or add to this topic; any and all suggestions (logo, css, faq, wiki, etc.) are greatly appreciated. I’ve also been collecting resources in the sidebar; recipes, RDAs, nutrient calculators, blogs, etc.

If you have any ideas for additional resources to add to the sidebar, let me know!