Soylent Subscription Help Please

I was charged on 10/15 for my latest subscription order and have not received an email verifying this charge or any tracking information. I am about to run out and I’m not getting any response from Soylent via email. Can anyone help with this?

@Soylent

Anyone else having delays getting their subscription shipment?

This exact situation is happening to me now. I am running low on my last shipment.

I emailed help@soylent.me and Julia replied today, basically saying that the order is being processed by the factory now.

I’ve got a recurring monthly subscription. I was billed on 9/5 for my first batch, then again on 10/15 for my next batch. That’s not 28 days, not even close, and my 10/15 reorder hasn’t shipped.

My guess is that we are going through a second series of delays now that v1.1 is rolling out. I don’t know that for sure, but I think Rosa Labs may have spread out the orders a bit to pad the supply. I don’t want it to happen the same way next time, so I hope they’ll stick to a strict 28 day re-order.

Any insight Rosa Labs can provide will be helpful here. Radio silence is not as helpful as bad news, as they say around these parts often.

I got my first 7 week shipment this past Monday, and after trying it that night immediately ordered a 28 day subscription that same night. It shipped today, should be here next Monday. Doesn’t sound like any delays due to v1.1.

I actually finally got an answer today saying my order would ship soon, and then a few hours later I got another email confirming shipment. Hopefully it will arrive before I run out, but more than likely will be without for a day or two. But at least I know its on the way.