SoylentReview.com (VLOG) - Soylent Review 1 month down

Hey everyone, my name is John Nesgoda and I have been using Soylent now for 27 days and counting. I started a video blog which I have been updating each day and I have been trying to cover as many topics as possible. I really hope this doesn’t come across as a shameless plug because I have put a lot of effort into my videos in hopes to answer some questions and concerns about Soylent.

While I have signed up for discourse.soylent.me for 2 months now I have been hesitant to read or post anything until now as I wanted a completely unbiased view point while taking Soylent during the first month.

Please check out my video blog at SoylentReview.com or on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvmlLPcygTRQtSQwyR-p6Wg I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have about Soylent. Of course please leave any comments or questions you have here as we well because I am looking to be part of this community at discourse.soylent.me

Welcome to the discourse. I’ve followed your blog since the beginning; we even had an exchange in the comment section back on March 14.

(No worries, this doesn’t come across as a shameless plug; the whole purpose of this discourse is to share our thoughts and observations on Soylent. So thanks for the input!)

Ah yes, I remember you Ric… my math didn’t add up… I have been rushing to get each on of these out each day… I appreciate you watching and I hope I have been providing some good information… I try to keep it light and sometimes silly… Your support means a lot… Thanks again!

Welcome to the discourse! I had already watched a few of your vids and am going back and watching a few more. Good stuff! :+1:

I appreciate the feed back and of course thanks for watching! Your support is really appreciated!!

Today is a cheat day for me… Happy Easter Everyone!