Spicy Dark Chocolate

During the winter, I make a dark chocolate hot chocolate drink that includes a little cayenne pepper for a bit of a kick. The flavors work well together. I don’t have my recipe with me (it’s at work), but I’m wondering if anyone has a recommendation for something similar?

All powder hopefully, so I can add it to a blender bottle and take it to work.

I’ve searched and found suggestions for cumin and cinnamon. Those are probably good suggestions, but I am looking for this one specifically. I’m talking about a recipe for an entire bag.

Thanks in advance.

I do a Mexican chocolate version with chilli powder cinnamon and dark chocolate. Very delish! I’m sure cayenne would be great. How much do you put in your hot chocolate?

I need to retrieve the recipe from work, but I think it is around a teaspoon for 4 cups… Maybe less. I will post it next week when I get it. Sorry…

I’d love to see your recipe.

Dark chocolate and peppers go so well together. :slight_smile:

16 oz Soylent 2tablespoons Hershey special dark cocoa 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon chili powder. I blend it in a bullet.

Thanks. I’ll give it a try. :slight_smile:

Yup, this works well with 1.4. I use cocoa powder (3 to 4 heaping spoon fulls) cinnamon (1 spoon full) and Cayenne Pepper (1 teaspoon) with some maple syrup (eyeball what you think is good). The flavor is great and it is a personal fav of mine

Thank you sir. I may try the cinnamon, but definitely the cayenne.