Strange email from Soylent

I got an email a couple of days ago saying:

Dear Soylent supporter,

We are happy to inform you that shipping labels have been printed for your order. Please note in some cases it may take 24-48 hours for your tracking number to become active.

Congratulations on being one of the first people to try Soylent 1.3!

Lower down in the email it says:

The following items were included in this shipment:

4 x 7 Soylent v1.2 bags and 7 v1.2 oil bottles (1WK-V3)

I clicked on the tracking number and it says:

11/13/2014 - Thursday
9:51 am Delivered

I cancelled my subscription because I have too much right now. I’m guessing this is some weird glitch on Soylents part. Maybe they switched to a new email system or order system and some old emails are getting sent. I know it’s not an old email that just got resent because they mention Soylent V1.3 which didn’t exist at the time.

Just a heads up @Soylent

This doesn’t surprise me at all. We either get no response to our emails or random responses from robots. I hope you really do get your 1.3.
We also have too much. I guess we have smaller portions. It takes us (2 adults) two days to consume one pitcher. We are considering canceling our subscription and purchasing Soylent on an as needed basis. It sounds like you made the right move.
I really hope @Soylent gets their act together. For a Silicone Valley company to have zero infrastructure whatsoever is pretty disheartening. I love the product, but fear that there are no humans employed there.