"The End Of Food Is Here, Finally" | Wall Street Journal

Wall Street Journal Article:

The End Of Food Is Here, Finally

(It is behind a paywall, so hopefully that google link gets around it; It did for me.)

Unfortunately, the link does not get me past the paywall. However, I can read enough of the review to see that the reviewer actually liked 2.0. This is exciting news and probably will help our favorite food!

As far as I can recall, this is the first time Soylent has been treated other than as a punching bag by any of the mainstream media. (I’m thinking about you, New York Times!)

Link worked for me. It’s refreshing to see a positive review from someone who actually understands the purpose of Soylent. Need to see more of this in the media…

Didn’t work for me. Maybe because I’m on a mobile?

I googled part of the text that showed and got a google link that showed me the whole article. This is a writer who basically affirms the “it’s coming for your frozen burritos” idea–he likes having 2.0 around when he doesn’t have the time or energy to rustle up a conventional meal that isn’t pure junk.

For those that the above link doesn’t get you past the paywall, here is a place where the article was reprinted without the images:
http://www.bdlive.co.za/business/innovation/2016/02/01/foodophobes-the-future-is-yours

Wow, what a great article.

Makes me think of an advertising campaign:

Soylent: the faster fast food.
And it’s better for you.
And it’s probably cheaper.

Or something like that.