"The Soylent Revolution: Why a Food Powder Many Think Looks Like Semen Is Increasing Its Sales"

From Alternet.org recently: “The Soylent Revolution: Why a Food Powder Many Think Looks Like Semen Is Increasing Its Sales”

I also saw it linked to from a few other blogs and news aggregators.

Normally I ignore these articles, but I could not contain my rage and had to comment on this one.

Yes, but was it all the rage.

Dr… I think something is wrong with me… My semen doesn’t look like Soylent :sweat:

“It’s made of [the precursor to] people!”

Doctor, I’m worried my semen doesn’t have the right ratio of Omega 3s and Omega 6s.

Was it just me or did @Spaceman’s quotes not have his trademark broken English?

If anyone finds those images offensive, I can remove them. I had a few more that I elected to refrain from posting due to that concern.

Edit: Deleted the previous post/images for the sake of decency. If you would like to see them PM me.

Well, tongue-in-cheek humor is one thing but that is quite boldly semen. Might want to tone it down a notch?

Plus, I don’t think it would benefit the powdered foods movement at all to have those images turn up in searches. :cold_sweat:

Good point. I deleted them.

“Boldly semen” is not a word pairing one expects to encounter very often. It sounds like the name of a phantasmagoric rock band (of sorts).

And with the phrase tongue-in-cheek in the same sentence, no less.

At least these phrases did not appear in the “Flavoring Soylent” thread.