The Where is my Shirt Thread

Starting this thread as it has nothing to do with the food product and my post got lost in the main shipping thread.

@MattCauble Coming up on a week and no movement

@all Has anyone else gotten their shirt and am I the odd one out?

Aug 12 (6 days ago)

to me
We are happy to inform you that shipping labels have been printed for your order!
Your
order will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail on 8/12/2014. Please
note it may take 24-48 hours for tracking information to appear.

Track Your Shipment: 9400110200793221424856

Item #DescriptionQtyTSHRT-LSoylent t-shirt1

i got the same problem, shipping label created but hasnt moved

I also got an email on 8/12 that my t-shirt had shipped. The t-shirt arrived today, so I thought I’d check the tracking info, and it still only says “Shipping Label Created”! I guess USPS doesn’t update their tracking info regularly.

oh man, I want a shirt. How do I get one?

There were some issues in getting the original t-shirt shipments out, but they were successfully sent on Friday afternoon via USPS. Tracking info is getting sent out this afternoon, though most customers living west of the Rockies should be receiving their shirts today.

@cohron, we’ll be putting the t-shirts on http://soylent.me soon!

So I just got a package, sent from a Maria Silva??..it was my shirt. Tracking # was not the same as I was emailed.

It’s here!

@JulioMiles,
I’m in Phoenix (west of the Rockies) and my tracking still just says “Shipping Label Created.”

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:

First-Class Package Service

Features:

USPS Tracking™

Date & Time

Status of Item

August 12, 2014 , 6:21 am

Shipping Label Created

LATHROP, CA 95330

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 6:21 am on August 12, 2014 in LATHROP, CA 95330.

OMG. Must have. How? When? swoon

@JulioMiles,

Never mind! :smiley: I got my shirt in the mail today. W00t!

dang, now I want a shirt. how do you get one?

• Give Rosa Labs money.
  • Wait Infinity months.

Fair enough.

So… I decided to look at the tracking number for my shirt again today (I’ve already received it, as stated above), and it’s still sitting at “shipping label was created”. There’s nothing about it at USPS that shows that it’s been delivered.

@JulioMiles, @ana, @MattCauble - do you guys need to talk to them at all about this? Seems strange.

Hey Kenan,

The tracking numbers that we sent you ended up getting cancelled and we sent shirts a couple of days later. They were delivered quickly enough so that we didn’t get an email out with the new tracking numbers. That tracking number is inactive so that is why no information appears. Sorry for the confusion! Let me know if you need anything else.