Too lazy for cereal?

Soylent!!

Yeah, you got to go out of your way to make it and in the mornings you are pressed for time to get ready for work/school.

Thank God for Soylent :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’m not really a breakfast person anyway.

As someone who went weeks at a time without doing the dishes in college… well, ok still… I don’t see how this is a new trend?

Also, there are these wonderful things called paper bowls and plastic spoons. No washing required!

What is “cereal”? Never heard of it. I eat sugar-coated carbohydrate puffs.

No mention of the poor nutritional profile of most cereals.

Cereal? Sugar for breakfast is a poor way to start your day.

When I was in dorms I allowed myself only one set of dishes: one mug, one bowl, one plate, one spoon, one fork, one knife. That way, if I want to eat, I had to wash my dishes. It annoyed my friends that they had to bring their own dishes when they visited, but I knew it was the only way to prevent an accumulation of dirty dishes in my room. Breakfast in particular is the worst for that, because there’s the pressure of a time limit in the morning(to get to class/work on time), whereas supper isn’t too bad because I can do a lot of cleaning during the cooking process while waiting for stuff to simmer or whatever, and there’s no time pressure after eating.

I don’t know why I’m so averse to washing dishes, considering I always helped with the family dishes growing up…I don’t have an issue with the actual concept of cleaning, but I always get the feeling that dish-washing is taking up time that could be used for other things. In my current apartment I have the luxury of a dishwasher(first dishwasher I’ve ever had!), but if my next place doesn’t have one I might have to reduce the amount of dishes I own again…