Total energy use/ Embedded energy in soylent

There are considerable savings in terms of cooking, water, time etc when consuming soylent. Has anyone got an idea if the process would overall save energy? Let me expand…

Current way of eating > Go shopping once a week, (may drive the the store, or pick up stuff on the way home via public transport)
Cook the food
Dispose of packaging

In terms of embedded energy > Food grown using tractors, fertilizers, harvesting, food transported to store, transport (of self) to and from store, cold storage, cooking using energy, cleaning using energy/water, disposing of packaging/s (energy upon collecting). I compost/worm farm the rest of the food scraps.

Compared to the embedded energy in Soylent > Food/minerals grown/extracted, harvest, transport to processing area, processing, transport to warehouse, transport to Soylent factory (or what have you) transport to consumer.

Is the soylent much more efficient in terms of total energy consumed?

I think the net gain/loss in embedded energy comes down to how efficiently we can distill the individual vitamins and minerals from whatever we distill them from. I have no idea on the process or materials needed to make potassium powder or a vitamin pill. So I’d say that researching that would give you your answer but I’d say we’re saving a LOT of energy with Soylent.
@Ruipacheco posted a link in another thread about how much food the US wastes every year and even the energy that was necessary for that wasted produce is probably more than what I’d expect Soylent to incur.