TrueNutrition.com detailed nutrient specs

Like others, I recently found TrueNutrition.com to be one of the cheaper sources for protein, carb, and fiber sources (at least here in the US). However, they don’t have much in the way of very detailed nutrition information.

Thankfully, they’re pretty quick about replying, and a representative replied with details on their Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration powder. I’m waiting word on their Psyllium Seed Husks and Rice Protein, so check back and I’ll post those as I get them.

You can find information on many of truenutrition.com’s powders at nutritiondata.self.com. They’re listed under the company’s old name “trueprotein.com.” I’d use google to search, since the search engine on their page doesn’t work as well

Looks like there’s some inconsistency between the pdf & nutritiondata; potassium, sodium, calories, etc. Maybe not enough to matter, though?

There’s going to be a margin of error in the nutrition data for any of these food products; and in the RDAs for nutrients. And nutrition contents will depending on how you handle or prepare your soylent. It’d be nice to have precise info, but I guess you can only ask for so much. I’d trust the pdf, since it’s a Certificate of Analysis by an independent lab.

Got another reply from TrueNutrition:

Hey again! Quality Assurance has supplied me with the spec sheet for
the Rice Protein powder, which I have attached. I am afraid the
Psyllium Seed Husk is only tested for macronutrients, and does not
include a breakdown of the additional micronutrient content,
unfortunately.

Thanks again, and please let us know if you have any additional
questions or requests,

-TrueNutrition

Here’s the Rice Protein nutrient detail.

I’m new to the DIY thing, but not new to truenutrition.com. I want to get started on DIY and truenutrition is the first place I thought of for making a base.

So am I correct to assume that the problem with ordering from their site is that you don’t know what the micronutrient profiles are in their ingredients? At least from what’s on the website?

Also, did you get any info back on margins of error?