Using lecithin, is granules or liquid better?

In regards to using lecithin, what would be best? Granules or liquid? What’s more cost effective? I plan on using a mix of maltodextrin and oat powder for my carbs if that makes a difference, and I’ve heard the oats don’t mix all that well. I’m also going to use a mix of oils for fat, I haven’t decided yet, but I’m thinking of buying macadamia nut oil, MCT, hemp oil (? more unsure of this one than the others), avocado oil, and flaxseed. I think I’m going to have around a hundred to two hundred grams of carbs, at least (probably more) a hundred twenty grams protein, and fifty to sixty grams of fat. Does all that make sense?

Granules are a pain to dissolve go for liquid.

For the oats, get very finely ground oats, i have been going through a bag of unground oats and the texture is terrible but the taste is great, oats seem to add a sweet flavor to it.

udo’s oil seems like a good mix but i have not looked into it that much, i was going to go with coconut and olive oil, currently just using extra virgin olive oil which tastes nice. The main thing about them is to watch the ratios of what type of fats you are getting.

The ratios change a lot for fat,carbs and protein. my fat and protein are a lot closer to being the same and carbs are about 3 times the protein

Is the liquid more cost effective? I’m more worried about the cost than anything else, really. How would I dissolve the granules if I got them? I’ve also read that the liquid is super sticky, is that true?
I don’t mind texture things so much, so I’m not particularly worried about the oats. How would you describe the texture though?
Yeah, I looked into Udo’s oil, it just seemed rather pricey for something I can probably put together myself. I think I’m going to go for a one-to-two ratio for omega six/three. Most people have way too much omega six and not enough omega three. Also I don’t like olive oil which is why I’m not using it.
I want to do something without a ton of carbs, but I don’t want to load up on protein because it’s expensive and drinking a lot of oil just grosses me out so I’m going to try to find a balance of the three.

Also sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I have the highest chance of success before I go and spend hundreds of dollars on this.

For the lecithin, i am using now foods, non gmo lecithin granules. They are not very soluble in water or olive oil. The only success i have had in attempting to dissolve them is when i increase the temperature of the water but this may have adverse effects on the product itself. I have used 2 different food processors to attempt to break them up into smaller pieces and prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the drink with no luck.

That being said, even though there are fairly large bits at the bottom of the drink it seems to do an okay job as acting as an emulsifier. So overall if you do not mind drinking pieces of lecithin Granules, then it kind of works. From what i have heard, the liquid does a much better job.

I have no idea what the prices are like in your area, i source them along with almost everything else i have purchased locally and find most of the items to be cheaper to buy then if i was to get them online.

The oats seem to sink to the bottom if they are not ground up well enough. This creates porridge with a lot of water in it at in the bottom half of the drink. If they are finely ground they take longer to sink to the bottom and are less noticeable when you drink it.