Very simple food version of soylent

I’ve been using my own version of soylent the last two days, it’s been really easy to do and it’s cheep, although I am having headaches and trouble sleeping at night, I’m also craving junk food (like chips and pizza) real bad. I’m hoping these are detox symptoms since my diet was very poor up to two days ago. I have very bad ADHD and memory problems and I’m only 27. From what I’ve been reading recently I think and hope I have food intolerances and that soylent is going to be the answer to my problems. I’m wondering if this current version I’m trying is safe to do until the soylent arrives.
Here’s the recipe …

• one cup of cooked natural whole grain brown rice
  • one cup of cooked black beans
  • about 1/4 cup of flaxseed meal
  • 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
  • four cups of water
    Then blend it up and chug

I do this 4 times a day and its not that hard. It’s a lot easier than trying to eat organic foods all the time
I also eat a couple Brussel sprouts, a couple crimini mushrooms and some sauerkraut as soon as I wake up for extra nutrients

That’s nowhere near complete nutrition.

http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/ricebeans

It’s no surprise that you’d be having headaches and other issues, you’re not getting a whole lot of the vitamins and minerals you need on a daily basis. Even with a multivitamin, that’s very bad nutrition.

Check out the diy.soylent.me recipes if you want to start before official soylent becomes available. :slight_smile: