Vitamin K2 and DIM

I would like to have those 2 things added to soylent.

Vitamin K2
Chris Kresser: New evidence, however, has confirmed that vitamin K2′s role in the body extends far beyond blood clotting to include protecting us from heart disease, ensuring healthy skin, forming strong bones, promoting brain function, supporting growth and development and helping to prevent cancer – to name a few. In fact, vitamin K2 has so many functions not associated with vitamin K1 that many researchers insist that K1 and K2 are best seen as two different vitamins entirely.

3,3’-Diindolylmethane
Wikipedia: 3,3′-Diindolylmethane or DIM is a compound derived from the digestion of indole-3-carbinol, found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and kale.[1] The reputation of Brassica vegetables as healthy foods rests in part on the activities of diindolylmethane.[2][3]

They have stuck with K1 (the soylent nutri label on wikipedia says K, and i remember somebody saying its K1 i dont have the product) due to cost issues probably and the fact that some K1 is anyway converted to K2 in the body. But i wonder whats the conversion rate?

K1 does convert into K2, but not very much. Taking K2 directly is more effective.

It seems to me that all the K2 supplements I see are gel caps or liquids. maybe K2 works best when delivered via liquid? That would explain why it would be difficult to get it into soylent. It could be put in the oil bottle perhaps, but then again I’ve seen rumors that Rosa is trying to do away with the oil bottles as well.

Yeah it could be added to the oil. In some countries A,D,E,K (all of these or various combinations of these) are added to vegetable oils to prevent oil’s oxidation they say (E does it but i dont know about other vitamins, but they are added anyway). So some K2 can be added as long as the total K2 (from oil and soylent) doesnt reach the UL.

It seems to me that all the K2 supplements I see are gel caps or liquids. maybe K2 works best when delivered via liquid?

Now Foods has a K2 capsule that isn’t in a gel or liquid form.