What are the shipping dimensions of Soylent 2.0?

I guess this might not be finalized until closer to the shipping date, but has anyone seen details on the shipping dimensions (size and weight) of Soylent 2.0?

The release notes say that a box contains 12 bottles of Soylent 2.0. Each bottle contains 14 fluid ounces (414 ml) of Soylent, but I’m not sure how much the box weighs overall, or what its dimensions are.

(I ask because I’m interested in reshipping it to myself in the UK.)

Soylent 2.0 Shipping dimensons
Soylent 2.0 logistics and pricing

I’ll need to talk to our operations team.

Wild guess: 5.28 kg (11.64 lbs) per box. Dimensions: 11.5" x 8.5" x 8.5" (29 cm x 22 cm x 22 cm).

This could be a fun forum game! Sans the fun part.

Assuming a density of 1 g/mL (the density of water), a week’s worth should weigh about 32lbs. The density is probably lower because of all the oils and stuff, so I’d say around 28lbs for a week’s worth. That would mean a 12 bottle box would weigh about 10lbs.

No idea what the dimensions of the box would be though.

Now that 2.0 is shipping could someone please let us know the size / weight of the boxes so we could get a quote for reshipping?

Also, if somebody request some 1.X powder and 2.X liquid, are they shipped together ? (same, for reshipping reasons)

The actual 12 bottle Soylent box is ~11x7.5x8, and ~14 pounds*.

While you’ll probably have it repacked if you’re using a reshipper, you should know it will probably come in a larger box with extra packing material; my 12 bottle order came in a box that was ~12.5x12x12; others have said they received multiple 12 packs in a single larger box.

*The FedEx label says it weighs 15.3 pounds, my Soylent box is no longer complete, but I did still have the outer box and packaging handy and it weighs in at ~1.3 pounds, leaving the complete 12 pack of Soylent to weigh in at a hefty 14 pounds.

The bottles themselves each weigh ~460 grams, so 12 would be 12.16 pounds, plus the weight of the box.

Thanks for that - just did some quick calculations.

1.5 x 2 week supply is $83.68 shipping to Australia so total is $191.68

2.0 x 72 bottles would be 6 boxes. I’ll assume 15 pounds per box and ignore the dimensions - Soylent 1.5 is the same shipping price if I leave the dimensions out so I assume the weight is the expensive thing here. So 90 pounds shipping to Australia is $331.35 making the total $505.35 for the same amount of calories.

I don’t think I can really justify shipping that much over. I may ship one small box just to try it though so thanks for those measurements.