What kind of mugs are these in this video?


Here’s the link: http://youtu.be/AbOH5XTG2l4



Do you mean the shaker bottles they’re mixing their S/soylent in? That’s what they’re called, shaker bottle, popular for mixing up protein shakes and supplements (and now soylent). Just looks like generic shaker bottles, one of them had a little plastic “screen” that fits inside which is to help mix and break up any clumps, many of them have something similar.
The most popular ones are Blender Bottles (that’s the brand name) that have a small surgical stainless steel wire mesh ball inside to help mix and break up clumps.


The brand in the video looks like tupperware. I checked thier website, and don’t see that version for sale, but they do have a newer version listed. http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/tup_show_item.show_item_detail?fv_item_category_code=10004&fv_item_number=P10111572000

Old version found on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/171448298086?lpid=82

I own one of the old style, but use Blender Bottles instead as they hold more liquid.


I was able to find Blender Bottles at Walmart. The thing is, you have to go to the pharmacy section and look for the whey protein. You can usually find them in the same isle.