What should my band play at our Soylent-sponsored concert?

Hello Soylent community! My name is Ivan D. Perfewm and I play in a band called the Uptown Fart Brigade! We’re primarily a cross between funky and Mexican pop. Me and my band have sold out for the past few weeks and are now collaborating with Soylent Corporation to throw a concert in March!

Our last gig was in El Paso Gaso, Texas where we did a cover of Oops, I Did It Again! We release singles in public fairly often, but we don’t mind if not everyone hears us. They’ll find out one way or another, know what I mean? :wink:

Anyway, we’re open to suggestions on what to play at this event. If you want to know more about it, you can go to the Soylent about page here!

P.U. Filling up a room with Soylent users is mostly thanks to our BIGGEST fans! Without them, our concerts would start to really stink.

I give this thread a three… Out of five.

Also, play The Wind by Cat Stevens.

In my defense, I haven’t had my coffee yet. On a serious note, I’ve used Soylent for almost 2 months with no gas issues and love how steady the energy is! And there’s quite a lot of smart people on this forum so I hope I don’t offend ><

Not offended here… though I’m not claiming to be one of those smart people… :stuck_out_tongue:

Please play Candle in the Wind.

A few more…
Something in the Air …
Wind beneath my Wings …
Stop in the name of Love …

Strange Brew - Cream
Wild is the Wind - Nina Simone
Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash

Like The Howling Glory Of The Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous And The Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts And Clutching Our Innocent Awe
…by Red Sparowes.

Youtube

This is too indie to handle. It’s like someone saw Godspeed You! Black Emperor and thought to themselves “Psssh, I can do that!” but had a brain addled by Coheed & Cambria.

haha Or we could try another angle:

Do you need some? by Mind Bomb

(all the youtube vids got taken down, tho, unfortunately, but it lines up well with the OP’s band’s style)

With the clear focus on nutrition, I wasn’t expecting such playfulness! I can’t say I’d get these responses from a vegan forum (though I suppose this is vegan).

All your requests will be delivered in sequential ordered. Ring of Fire will be the grand finale.