What will be next?

Ok, I’m bored already. What’s next? Bulk powder? I’m hoping for a new form factor (and price!) that’s intended for us 100%ers.

Conor said that there will be more bar flavors coming out. If I had to guess, I would assume those would be next, but I have no idea.

I would like something meaty, like barbecue, pepperoni, or sausage flavor. Soylent jerkey.

Maple-bacon  

Maple Bacon Soylent?!?!? that would break the internet

My guess would be more flavored iterations of the drink, but that’s just a hunch. If so, I hope they are good and not loaded with nasty-tasting artificial sweeteners.

With all this talk about the difficulty of masking the salty taste of algae, I wish they would just roll with it and give us some savory flavors along the lines of @mellored’s suggestions. But I don’t think that’s actually likely to happen soon.

Talk about sitting on a gold-mine.

Recreational Soylent powder named Slo-Mo (from Dredd) that goes up your nose…

Yeah, probably Chocolatiest.

Conor did mention in that Coffiest thread that if they could come up with a good sci-fi name for a chocolate drink, they would be inclined to introduce one. The best suggestion I saw was Mococoa from The Truman Show by kennufs.

I’m not sure having a name is a prerequisite for green lighting the product.

INTJ robot takes everything literally. Beep boop.

Though it does explain some of their head scratching choices.

'What will be next?'
Europe, I hope. :slight_smile:

I would call the chocolate iteration Soma. :wink:

Soylent in the morning, Soylent in the evening, Soylent at supper time! When Soylent’s in a bagel, you can eat Soylent any time!

So far everything’s cold or room temp, I’d like something warm or hot.

Soylent soup?  

K-cup soups, or those self-heating cans?

Solar powered so the sun heats it up and charges a little battery so you can charge your phone similar to KFC boxes.

If that doesn’t signal the end of Design and Innovation from Creatives I dunno what would. WATT-A-BOX…get it?