Where do I buy a mortar and pestle?

I need it to crush the vitamins. I don’t want to get it off the internet.

Your local hippie food store. Just hold your nose, and think of it as rescuing a useful tool from the clutches of an idiot. :laughing:

Lol I don’t know if we have any of those here. Does Randazzo’s count? That’s where I got my brazil nuts.

at first I also thought I need a mortar & pestle. 2 days later I realized all I need is the back side of the spoon. Now it sits in a drawer, waiting for any mojito drinks…

kitchen stores will have M&Ps.

ie: Bed Bath and Beyond, Sur La Table (though expensive and overkill)… probably Target/Wal-Mart.

Lol I tried a knife even, apparently my vitamins are coated in solid steel.

Aha! Thank you. I have a Bed, Bath and Beyond, a Target and a Wal-Mart all near me. Though I wouldn’t dare enter a Wal-Mart to be honest lol.

actually I’ve stopped worrying about tablet vits. I just throw them in the blender along with the rest of the stuff. Same results, less effort :stuck_out_tongue:

Doesn’t work for me. They just sit at the bottom, laughing at me as the blade spins above them.

To be ultra-harsh, if you ever wanted to see extreme reasons to turn to soylent, one might visit Wal-mart for this reason alone.

it sounds like they really hate you :stuck_out_tongue:

It also seems wrong. When I blend I can clearly see the movement of the fluids and everything circulating from bottom and upwards close to the walls, then falling in towards the center and down again. Maybe your mix is not fluidy enough, or your blender has a very low output or is really badly designed…?

Shitty blender for sure.