Where is my Soylent?

I ordered a one week supply of Soylent on 4/27/2014 and received an email in September saying that my order would ship within a few weeks.

Where is my Soylent? Is there a customer service email or phone number?

Tagging @Soylent for you. You can also send an email to info@soylent.me

it’s probably another case of ‘oopsy, another order slipped through the cracks’… they know they have this problem of forgotten/misplaced orders, why they arent auditing the orders every day looking for them is inexcusable… nevermind that the problem exists in the first place… total amateurs…

The only thing I can add to this thread is that I placed my order on Jun 28 2014 and received it. So you should definitely have received yours.

Aside from that, @leecauble1 has already tagged @Soylent and given you the email address.

Hopefully they get you sorted quickly! (Yea, I know, they don’t have a great track record…)

@mikedz Your order is shipping in 2-3 business days. The tracking number will be emailed to you shortly after it ships. Thank you for getting in touch with us!

I received my FedEx tracking number.

Thanks!

@Soylent

I figured I’d throw my lot in here rather than post a new thread - I haven’t received mine either, and I placed my order on 7/8/14. I too got the “Your Soylent is shipping soon” email, but no tracking number etc.

Help would be appreciated! I’ll try sending an email to info@soylent.

@Foofad We located your email to info@soylent.me – A member of support will respond to your email within 24 hours. Thanks for reaching out!