Where is our fearless leader?

Haven’t seen @rob around lately.
Has he put up any more blog posts?
Any new updates on Soylent?
After trying to roll my own I’m really excited about the possibility of buying the official Soylent.

Rob’s blog “Mostly Harmless” has had no new posts since late June. Guess he’s too busy becoming an entrepreneurial wonk.

Vice did say he could become a billionaire now. Maybe he’s busy counting dollar bills.

(Also, he posted on the Pronutria thread).

I read almost everything on discourse but don’t respond often as I don’t want to commit to a thread or have something taken out of context. Yes I’ve been busy but I love this community and will weigh in when I feel it’s necessary.

Ah man, I have said some pretty dumb things too, and will invariably say more dumb things.

It’s good to know you’re around. Are you choosing not to weigh in on things permanently? Or is this kind of a precaution until Soylent is released?
I completely understand things being taken out of context. But I know there have been a lot of questions that you probably could have helped with.
If I may offer a suggestion, could you supply us with resources where you acquired your knowledge? That way it forces us to learn, and you aren’t handing out answers that could be taken out of context. For example, there is an thread that just popped up again about Choline Bitarate.
http://discourse.soylent.me/t/choline-in-bitartrate-solved/
You probably have already reviewed this issue and came to your own conclusions. Would it be possible for you to post the materials where you generated your conclusions?
Please note I am not part of that thread, and I am perfectly content with my current Choline intake. I was just looking for a quick and simple example.

Just a suggestion. Also thank you for starting this movement.

Haha, good to hear from you.
Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Well that’s what I figured would be the main reasons, is that anything you say is going to be examined under a microscope and you have more important things to do.

It’s just good to know that you’re listening.

Hey, hook a brother up with some Soylent :slight_smile:

I’m sure he’s super busy and probably will be for couple months if not more.

LOL you just resurrected a nearly 1 year old thread. :wink:

I saw it in my unread so I assume it was new O-o

This forum is Chinese to me.

Took me a little while to get the hang of as well, so you’re not alone. I’m still not wild about it, but have gotten used to it enough at least.

RESURRECTION!!! Discourse says be more descriptive. I say smd.

Why ask follow-up questions when he has a history of single comments. Everyone follows his comment with a follow-up question that always goes unanswered. It’s pretty safe to say that Rob will not answer.

People arrive here from Google searches, so every post is relevant regardless of date posted.