Where to buy mini bottles for oil

Does anyone know where to get those small bottles Soylent ship their oils in? I want to be able to travel lightly with a day/weeks worth of oils in a practical and leak proof bottle. I can’t figure out the correct phrase to search it up online. :blush:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003FXOMSA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2L68C03JTHNIX&coliid=I4U4MUSSXTQD7

Not exactly the same but they should do the trick.

Those look good. A big plus for glass and not plastic. Reusable.

When i am giving my DIY to family and friends, i buy little plastic disposable oil bottles from Daiso. They are 10 for $2.60 AUD. It depends where you live and whether there is one nearby though.

I bought a travel pack of 6oz containers at a local drugstore. I filled them with Soylent just enough so that they would still squeeze into a 1 quart bag. Then I brought them on a plane and as soon as I passed security uneventfully, I transferred them all into my empty Contigo insulated thermos for the flight. Worked like a CHARM! Best in-flight food I’ve ever had.

Yep, second this. I’ve been using amber glass bottles since I started, though I went with the wide mouth for ease of filling.

Admittedly they do need one of the “also bought” funnels