Where's my latest shipment?

I was charged for a 1 month shipment almost 3 weeks ago and still have not recieved a tracking number. I am fine with waiting for a short while seeing as in now I will get the latest version but it’s getting a bit ridiculous waiting this long. Thankfully I haven’t been consuming 100% soylent recently or else I would’ve run out a long time ago.

adding the needed @Soylent

@Garrettm Our apologies for your delayed subscription shipment – it will be shipping in 2-3 business days. Expect the tracking email soon. Thanks for letting us know!

@Soylent my initial order was shipped 11/17 when can I expect my subscription order placed in June to ship?

Thank you I received a shipping notification which I was very happy to see. But there is one more problem. Can I get a refund for my latest subscription charge. It was made this morning and I wish to cancel my subscription for a few months. Once the latest shipment comes in I will have 2 months stocked up and Im not going through it very quickly so I’d like to pause my subscription for now. So just for clarification. The charge that this post is about ( the one made on the 19th of november) is fine but I would like a refund on the latest charge (the one made december 17th). Thank you.

@adora Your subscription will begin shipping in 2-3 business days. Thanks for letting us know!

@Garrettm The refund for your latest charge has been processed. It takes 5-10 business days to clear into your account. Feel free to get back in touch with us when you want to reactivate.