Which of the many Soylent substitutes available in Europe is the best?

I’m aware the European alternatives to soylent have been discussed plenty on here but it’s not easy to find a definitive answer on which is the best. I think a lot of people would find it very useful to read a thread where several people give their view on this.

Like many others, I live in the UK but am really keen on giving Soylent a try. Unfortunately it’s only available in the US and Canada for the foreseeable future. Shipping from America seems too slow. I’m not looking to entirely replace my diet with Soylent or something similar, I just want it around for those times when I’d rather not have to worry about sorting out a meal. I reckon I’d have it instead of a meal around 5-10 times a week.

There’s many knock-off versions available in Europe I’ve read about - actibest, Jake, Queal, Joylent and so on. Simple question - forgetting about cost, which do people think is the best one and closest to the real deal?

Which "Soylent" is available in Europe?

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Which “Soylent” is available in Europe?

Which "Soylent" is available in Europe?