Wondering if anyone can help me finish my recipe?

Hello, I tried the Australian Soylent by Deselected recently (http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/australian-soylent-10-improved-logistics-refined-nutrient-profiles-no-oil-wpc), I had it without the sugar and found that it was disgusting, I added some milk mix flavour which helped but there was still a very unappealing after taste and a powder flavour/texture. I left it in the fridge over night and shook it to within an inch of its life but if anything that only made it worse. So I decided to try and create a recipe that fixed this.

I figured the after taste was the whey so I tried to eliminate it. Here’s the recipe - http://diy.soylent.me/recipes/3v1l73ddys-australian-soylent-with-green-tea-and-cinnamon-1800cal-milk-egg-whites. I’m a bit worried about the amount of milk, banana, cinnamon and egg white but I don’t know if that’s actually a problem… I was trying to lower the amount of powder in it because that powder texture is the thing that was the most off-putting. A few of the values are too low apparently too? The celery is there for chloride (which I couldn’t find the value for for most of the ingredients) but I don’t know if that’s necessary. It sounds like it’ll taste like a banana and cinnamon thickshake or something but I don’t know, will it still have the powder taste/texture?

The links to the ingredients and the nutrient profiles used are in the recipe’s description.

I just want to know if I’m on the right track. Is there anything better I could use? Or are these ingredients fine. Are the values I’m a little low in going to cause problems? Do I need the celery? Any other feedback as well would be appreciated. I don’t want to waste too much more money so I want to make sure this is as foolproof as it can be.

Thank you ^^

REVISION: I’ve editted the recipe to have less oats and to contain two yolks because of something my mother told me about the relationship between the yolk and white in an egg being important. If you’re curious, originally there were no yolks and 200g of rolled oats ^^. I’m a little concerned with the level of cholesterol that the egg yolks give this recipe… Maybe I should change it to one yolk?

REVISION 2: Changed from 2 egg yolks to 1 because of the cholesterol. Raised the Oats from 160g to 165 to make up for the potassium lost by the yolk.

Instead of posting screen shots of your recipe post a link. Even if the recipe is private we can still follow the link to your recipe and look at it.

Oh, I didn’t know that. Thank you ^^