Would like some input on this recipe

I would like a few opinions on my recipe. It’s basically the poor man’s recipe, but a couple of things different. I’m hoping anyone responding is familiar with Optimum Nutrition’s Serious Mass. Anyway, please let me know if I am missing something or if I need to change something in it.

2 scoops of Serious Mass(vanilla)–1250 calories, 50 grams of protein
2 scoops of ON’s Oats and Whey–400 calories, 48 grams of protein
1 cap of Alive! liquid multi-vitamin
550 mg. of choline
200mg. of CoQ10
2 tblspns. of potassium gluconate
2tblspns of olive oil
8 oz. of silk soymilk(unsweetened)
8 oz of silk almondmilk(unsweetened)
1 scoop of Jarrow MSM(sulphur)
1 1/2 scoops of monosodium phosphate
300 mg. of picamilon
400 mg. of resveratrol
200 mg. of hyaluronic acid(you’ll never need lotion again)
1 tblspn of ON’s fitness fiber
1 1/4 tblspn of NOW Calcium and magnesium
1 capsule of NOW iron(18 mg.) first thing in the morning with a 20 oz. bottle of water, about 20 mins before I have my first “meal”

I realize that this isn’t exactly a “poor man’s recipe” anymore, but I’m not so concerned with it’s cost considering it still is WAY cheaper than living off of fast food and any other crap I used to eat. I’m also thinking of adding lutein and lycopene. I would honestly like to wean myself away from the serious mass once I’ve used it up. Any thought’s? I appreciate any advice.

whats the source for the resveratrol?

hyperlink to serious mass info

Is one cap of alive neccesary?

The resveratrol comes from Health Supplement Wholesalers. They are a seller on Amazon. Good point about the Alive Vitamin Supplement. Now that I think about it, this original recipe called for only one scoop of serious mass. I upped the amount to two scoops based on the need for more carbs and protein. Would it be better to go back to 1 scoop of serious mass and add a different source of carbs or do away with the multi-vitamin?

powder or pills? and is it chemically produced or plant based resveratrol?

Just do away with the multivitamin, your only lacking a bit of…iron, and sodium. so add table salt?

why the extra phosphorous, magnesium, potassium and calcium though?

also whats your feeling on boron , flouride and lithium, I’m kind of running with the assumption our tap water and toothpaste exposure is covering us on flouride but I haven’t looked into it yet.

I can’t be sure of the source of this one. I just went back to look at the source and found that they didn’t provide that information. Instead, they listed sources of resveratrol. Clever. As far as all the extras, except for calcium, I need just a little extra of each of the ones you listed. I appreciate you bringing the overages to my attention. I also cut back on the others, but didn’t exclude them entirely. As far as boron, flouride, and lithium go, your assumption with tap water and toothpaste exposure seems plausible. I don’t drink much tapwater where I live; it tastes chlorinated. However, I still shower and rinse my mouth with tapwater, so I would assume that I absorb some amount of whatever is in the tapwater daily. I think what your wanting from me though is that I don’t think any special attention needs to be directed towards ensureing we get enough of these. If anything, just make sure that when you do eat, you eat something that contains these. I think that your body will absorb what it needs of these then.