Your body is being invaded by alien DNA

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Nucleic_Acid_Invaders_From_Food.php

DNA and RNA from the plant and animal products you eat are getting into
your bloodstream with the potential to alter the way your cells behave.

Sounds more and more like a totally synthetic diet is the only safe way to go!

“In general the DNA present in plasma reflected the diet of the individuals concerned, leaving little doubt that DNA from food ingested can resist digestion in the gut and pass into the circulatory system, potentially to be taken up by cells within the body with unknown effects.”

Why risk eating dirt-made biological food?

A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That’s the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love… Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I — I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake…but I do deny them my essence.

I, for one, welcome our new alien DNA overlords, Mandrake.

Very interesting… Seems like everything out there is trying to kill us. How has our species survived so long?

On a serious note, though, I wonder how this affects people with compromised immune systems.

“DNA and RNA from the plant and animal products you eat are getting into your bloodstream with the potential to alter the way your cells behave. Sounds more and more like a totally synthetic diet is the only safe way to go!”

Heck, that makes me think that Soylent is incredibly dangerous! For eons we have had foreign DNA coming into our body, suddenly we’re going to take it away and just hope that that’s OK? If foreign DNA was good enough for my ancestors, then it’s good enough for me. Luckily the oats in Soylent will give me the foreign DNA fix that I need.

So they have finally proved the old common sense wisdom “You are what you eat”.

I would be more nervous if all this DNA actually got into our cells/cell cores… doesn’t matter that it’s roaming our blood lol

Not sure about you but I want my scaley lizzard skin asap.