Your experience using CBD oil in Soylent for medical purposes

Does anybody here have any experience using CBD oil in Soylent for medical purposes? If so, how did you use it? Did it work medically? And if you wish, what medical purpose did you use it for?

NOTE: This post is NOT about marijuana. Any response talking about marijuana will be flagged as off-topic spam. Thank you for not derailing the thread.

According to this company, CBD-rich hemp oil is allegedly available in all 50 states and does not require a medical license for purchase. 866.273.8502

hmpx6.com

I hope that company has a good lawyer, because over half of all 50 states have explicit laws banning CBD in all forms.

Edit: I was wrong.

It’s not. I’ve talked to my doctor about it and she’s not allowed to prescribe it. I also have a letter from a Senator saying that they are working on introducing a bill to legalize aspects of it. Technically, there was something that legalized it apparently but it needs FDA-approval which there is none with FDA-approval or something like that. I can get things like Hemp protein powder, but that’s it.

Hm… that’s tricky. I wish you could rent lawyers for like 5 minutes… At this point it would probably just be easier to smoke some weed.