- Jan '14: pre-ordered 1 month of Soylent
- Oct '14, 15-23th: 100% Joylent
- Nov '14: Waiting for Soylent refund due to cancelled int'l shipping by Rosa Labs
- Nov '14: Waiting for 1 month of Joylent ordered on 20th of Oct.
- Nov '14: 100% Queal (most of the time 1800cal/day), sometimes mixed with Joylent.
- Jan '15: Still going on 100% Queal but started a diet with the Weight Loss variant (1800kcal vs 2100kcal)
- July '15: Diet ended, lost 15kg (20 aimed).
- Starting Joylent, 2 meals (2x300ml + water = 2x800ml) per day which is 1400kcal per day, vs 1800 on Queal Weight Loss.
Had several acid refluxes when I started with Joylent. Figuring things out is tons of fun. Using miradent's Xylitol based gum to chew on. Not feeling stuffed, looking for low calories stuff to nom.
Apple Pie | Vanilla | Strawberry | Chocolate | Raspberry | Vegan Chocolate | Peanut Butter
Cool Chocolate (soon), Coconut?, Mango?
Looking to go down to 1600cal/day for a while.